Professional counselling Outplacement
WORK offers programs of Professional counselling / Outplacement to all companies facing individual or collective cases of restructuring.
Such program aims to optimize staff resources to identify and to capitalize employment opportunities and does not involve finding a job.
Benefits of professional counselling:
The employees who will leave the company involved in such a program are more likely to find a job and receive support in the transition process;
The employer shows interest in those who leave the team and avoids work disputes, retaining their reputation as a trusted employer.
What isprofessional counselling?
- Simulating an interview for an optimal presentation at subsequent interviews;
- Identifying training programs for retraining;
- Increasing skills;
- Optimizing the CV and Letter of Intent;
- Identifying the strategies for finding a job
- Extensive evaluation and counselling, to identify their strengths and areas for development.