Advantages of staffing and payroll
- Cost reduction;
- Transparent and predictable costs;
- Focus on the core activity;
- Providing a professional working environment;
- Information and data safety and confidentiality.
Payroll services involve:
- Timesheets processing;
- Payroll and generation of deliverable documents;
- Preparation and submission of monthly statements to local authorities;
- Issuing individual pay slips;
- Tax and contribution calculation;
- Elaborating of specific reports.
- Registration of legal documents;
- Individual employment contract preparation and management;
- Drafting of job descriptions, internal regulations and collective labour contract;
- Preparing the documents in the case of disciplining research of the employees;
- Revisal Management;
- Restaurant tickets management;
- Support in labour legislation.